Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Name For My Dog?

My sister wants to call our dog (who is a boy) Ralph, but I think that name is kind of rubbish, so whoever can give me a good name get's best answer!
Answers:
Mutley, as in Mutley and Dastardly, Paddy because dogs have pads on their feet, and I have always loved the name Whisky for a dog!
Spike
Sam, Brandy, Max, Maxi, Kelso, Texan, Mumbo, Lango, Bruce, Clint, Shep,
Fluke
Ollie, Kelly, Hardie, Corky, Skippy, Ezri, Tommy, Billie
The names of all my pets.take your pick!
(Ollie was the name of the HUGE spider that lived in the corner of my room for 3 years!!)
Barney
Puppy
Ocsar
Noodles
Nutta
Nads
Pie
BONZO !
remember the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band ..?
max, paddy, sugar, george, suki, ben, peppy, roxy, rex, tiny, titch, bully, beef, copper, sn4, rocky, caramel, caramac, seeker, brittle, cookie, kez, crunchie, precious,
take you pick, those are names of all my pets lol
give us some more info!! what kind of dog is it??
it would help if you said what kind of dog it was. I knew a big black labrador called Ralph, he was really cool, it suited him. It has to be a name you both agree on, if it is both of your's dog.
Toby, Max, Storm, Jax, Prince, Jack, Rizla, Spike,
Your dog will probably name himself, he will just look like a certain name and it will suit him and stick.
We just got a rescue dog, her name was Jazz, we wanted to change it and I posted an answer here, got loads of good ones, but in the end we stuck with Jazz, it suited her and she likes it.
Rowdy, is a great name for a male dog, it has bravado.
ben
frank
fred
harry
bob
Blix, charlie, ShiRokko, Rocky, Panther, Murphy, Ozzie
(all the dogs on my block :D)
depends what kind of dog you have if it were a poodle you would not call it rover??I had a Jack Russel for 18 years love it to bits we called him Nicky,What about shouting out names to your dog see if he responds?snoopy,Evan ralphie or scruffy, Murphy,Larry,poochie?hope you find one
You've not described the dog but if he has a patch then how about Apache!
Bruno
Here is a wonderful site with thousands of dog names that you can choose from http://dogbreedz.com/dognames
I agree with yiou, I wouldn't name a dog Ralph.
I like the name Alfie.. but my dog not named by me is Sam!
Rex , Hunter , Snowflake , boon , wafe(an arabic name means loyal)
those are all the male dogs i know =)
Dino the dog from the flintstones.
You have to match the name to the personality. Some people associate certain traits with certain names based on their experiences with people or animals by that name. You will know the right name when you hear it.
Aero
Alcott
ADMIRAL
ALADDIN
GUS
NUGGET
BAILEY
HARLEY
RASCAL
RILEY
KIRBY
SCOOTER
SKYLER
SONNY
SNICKERS
LOUIE
LUCKY
DOZER
DUKE
DUSTY
WALTER
WARNER
WEBSTER
WINSTON
WRIGLEY
Tonka, Chase, Sushi, Lex or Taz. Their my favourite names.

No comments:

Post a Comment