Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A coupleof weeks ago my dog kept licking his own balls, now it trys to lick mine, what shall I do?

When I try to shoo him away he trys to bite my penis.
Answers:
Lie back %26 enjoy it
You should put some pants on and quit trying to get off with the dog.
smear them with creosote
Perhaps wearing pants would help you.
yeah what teresa said! but this question did make me giggle lol xx
What is your dog doing inside your pants.
Grow up, asshole!!
try putting some clothes on that might help.
Rub Icy Hot or Ben Gay all over your privates. The fumes will keep the dog away.
Seems like you attract dogs! Are all your women barking mad or dog rough?
put your trousers on before you get reported to the police for zoophilia
book the both of you in to get neutered!
He is acting like a normal dog cleaning himself...you are in need of therapy and some underpants!

No comments:

Post a Comment