Friday, July 31, 2009

Against It??

backyard breeding, irresponsible owners, dog fights, abuse, over breeding females, anything along those lines? tell me what you think! im completely against everything and more that whats listed above. help spread awareness! animal cruelty can NOT continue! im on a mission to try and make this possible. thanks and please star!
Answers:
Oh, man am I against it. Animal Control in my area is sick of me because I report EVERYTHING!! I have AC on speed dial! People need to start realizing that dogs are living creatures and if you see one being mistreated IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REPORT IT!
Quit breeding your dogs while 3-4 million are put to sleep each year, and for the love of all that's holy spay and neuter your pets!! I hate to hear people say that they are not responsible for the breeding because it was an "accident," Well, if your pet isn't fixed, what the **** did you expect? Dogs and cats don't restrain themselves when they get the urge. They are animals and will mate for crying out loud.
I better quit before I get really mad, but yes, I agree with you.
Yes I am against it.
Totally against it!
Why? I make alot of money breeding my cavabugpoos (it's hard work having cavaliers, boston terriers, pugs, and poodles in my barn!), then I see the ones who aren't runts (noone wants a dog that's not the runt now a days) to pitbull fighters to use as bait.My 20 females get bred every heat- and they don't complain- they get fed once a week after all- I deserve to profit off them.
Being sarcastic... Who will come here and disagree?
I am with you all the way. I have two pit bulls, whom I love dearly, who are socialized and well bahaved, who are constantly training, who love kids and people and other dogs...and yet, my state is facing a possible breed ban right now. The real problem is these backyard "breeders" (I use the term loosly), overbreeding, and irresponsible owners. I am sick and tired of seeing people parade their pits around like trophys giving them names like "Killer" (the name of my male before I adopted him) and "Felony" (the name of my female before I adopted her)..talk about perpetuating the stereotype.
In addition, I see too many questions on YA about sick pets and what to do. Is it not obvious? TAKE THEM TO A VET! Unfortunately, if you suggest that in your answer, the asker will promptly tell you that they can't afford to. Well, IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD THE VET, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE A PET!
And then you have the morons who don't alter their dogs, and come on here asking if the dog is pregnant, or in heat. Does nobody research these things anymore? Are there really so few advocates of spay/neuter programs?
There was one guy who posted a question on how to breed pit bulls for sale over the internet. I think selling dogs over the internet should be illegal to begin with but this guy had also posted three other questions asking what to feed a pit puppy, how big will it get, etc. Another dog owner who knows NOTHING about the breed he owns.and he wants to breed?? ....surprise surprise.
Sorry for the rant.I'm just soooo passionate about this!
I love breeding my mutts that I bought for 3000 a piece. It's fun!! I haveno idea what I am doing though!! Should i start breeding them at 6 months* duh!!
People are dumb and cruel. They breed dogs so they can make "easy " money. I am totally against all of the above.
My husband and I just rescued a dog that the owner has had for 2 weeks and she wanted to go and tie it up somewhere and leave it.
She said it wasnt house trained when she was told it was.
It's been at our house for 4 days and has gone to the door and whined everytime he's needed to go out. He's sucha good dog. I hate irrespons. owners!
I'm with you. The irresponsible owners thing really gets to me. I've had intact dogs/b*tches for 20 some years now and have NEVER had an accidental breeding. Its not that difficult to quarantine a fertile dog... you just have to care enough to do it.
I am so totally against that it is like evil what some people do. poor dogs how could people treat them like that I can not stand people like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment