Friday, July 31, 2009

Adopting a greyhound?

i am adopting a greyhound and was woundering i fi should buy a lead and collar and coat and muzzle or will they give me them i getting her from monmore green (uk)
Answers:
I wish I could help you in the UK. Our group in the US gives a martingale collar, lead and muzzle with each adoption.
I don't know about in the UK, but over here the adoption groups have greyhound martingale combination lead/collar, muzzles and coats for sale at really good prices. They do not give them away for free. Ask the group you're getting your dog from.
I know you'll enjoy your new companion!!
once near our home was an outdoor summer time adoption fair... my daughter fell in love with this little greyhound with a bandage on its paw.. she had a bandaid on her knee at the time too. the lady with the greyhounds said they do better in warmer climes since they have little body fat.. but if out in snow they need some doggie protection.and that they are really good dogs. we did not get one that day but my kid still bugs me for one. right now we have a lab pup...

No comments:

Post a Comment