Friday, July 31, 2009

Abusive answers?

Anyone receiving an abusive e-mail from this site?This person goes out of her way to send annoying ,abusive e-mails about something that doesn't concern her.Needs to be banned from the site.Any suggestions?
Answers:
I Know of a site that you can go to and it has to do with Yahoo abuse email address. What you do is to get intouch with yahoo and let them know what is going on and they will email you and they will have you send them the email and they will deal with it but the have to have a email address that has to do with Yahoo. There is a way of doing it but I can't say on here because the person will use it against you. Yahoo also told me to have them sent back to their server and have them deal with them. I have that same problem you have but I can't open them because they are sending me viruses and Yahoo knows it. I have been getting emails from people from here and I reported them to Yahoo.
Nah who is it? spill the beans!!
give her a rude email back and u do sound like a puppy mill from all the dogs u have like 12 breeds and u breed al of them
Report her!!!
Tell us who they are..Please? We really want to know!
Who is it?? ban her, then she is out of the rules isnt she?? or at least take ur emails off, so she cant email u
Ever heard of free speech?
And, NO everyone -- it isn't me! : )
those happen. people do that, ive gotten those, just ignore them they usally dont send more then one message. they just feel they need to get something off their chest. you also have to relize unfortunatly alot of crazy people are on here, especially crazy dog owners lol. that think dogs are better then people an should be treated as such
lol and surprise it isn't me either. i wouldn't take the time to send emails specifically to someone. i'll be to the point right here when the question is asked. no need to hide in an email. but honestly i also read your profile page. and well you're the exact type of breeder. or non reputable breeder i would tell anyone on here to stay far far far away from. tell me where can you register a tea cup anything? you specialize in tiny yorkies. 5lbs not small enough for you? what genetic tests do you screen for and which breed standard are you breeding toward? how much do you make a year off of your "love"?
see i'll be blunt right here. you're breeding several different breeds of small dogs in the southern area of the country. many of them smaller than breed standard. do you meet your prospective buyers at a local mcdonald's to see the pups too?
There's a lot of folks who give really crappy advice that need to be banned from any site. Like greedy breeders of teacup anythings, breeders of oodles and poos, and those who know squat about the subject and give dangerously WRONG advice. Welcome to the world of free speech. I find that the ones who whine about others being mean or abusive are either the ones who start abusive e-mail wars, or are the ones who don't know squat anyhow. Got a delete button? Use it.
Perhaps she is not being abusive but trying to express her concern about some of the answers posted here. Perhaps she has a point that you may need to take a closer look at. Is it possible that whoever that person may be, knows more or has a more clear understanding about somethings then, for example, you? Think about it....
Sure I've received some of those. I really dont care and I dont feel the need to whine about it either. If your receiving those than just delet them.
As far as I know this is still America and this site is for everyone to state their opinion's. I would have to ask what and why is this person sending you e-mails like this. What prompted her to do so?
There are always 2 sides to every story. Without knowing the whole story I can't pass any judgements on her or you for that matter.
I just ignore them if I know I'm right. Everyone has their own opinion. I have a stalker who thumbs down everything I post, but I just see that as pathetic. I know who it is, but I would never lower myself to that level.
Maybe it would be better for you to stop receiving e-mail if you find it upsetting?
Delete it %26 go on. She'll get tired of it %26 quit.
I used to get nasty emails all the time... I turned my email off.. I figure it's going to frustrate them even more knowing that they can't write and think that they can bug me.. And if you need the email turned on, then use your Delete Key.. That's what it's there for. Why worry about what someone else thinks about you.. IF you are doing the right thing, you are the best you can be, you can sleep at night, then what difference does it make.
I have a Thumbs down stalker.. Who cares.. If their life is soooo sad and lonely that the best thing about their day is giving me thumbs down... Well that's pathetic, very very sad.. Time to get a life!
I guess for some people the truth hurts.
Why should anyone be banned for having an opinion? We do live in a country where free speech is allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment