Thursday, July 30, 2009

About a chihuahua I'm getting?

IF A CHIHUAHUA IS 3 TO 3 1/2 POUNDS WHEN OLDER WHAT IS SHE TEACUP OR WHAT ?I KNOW THERES KNOW SUCH THING AS A TEACUP .BUT HOW BIG WILL A TEACUP GET.
Answers:
Hi I have a chi her mother was 3 1/2lbs and father 4 lb 2oz. she is papered and she weighs 10 lbs. so you can never really know how big they will get. She was really tiny when I bought her at 6 weeks old, well I guess it was all the love and good feeding, She's not fat just a standard size chi.
Well check this out and maybe you might be able to find the info you need.
Petfinder.com
or
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/a-z.htm...
they heave pics and everything else you might need to find what you're looking for .
There are all kinds of Chihuahuas; small breed, mid and large breed, long and short haired. Your's I would consider a small breed, (commonly called teacup). Although this I have been told is not a true name for them. They are the same as the other chihuahuas, just been bred down for size. I have a large breed, AKC registered. She is around 12-14 lbs.
Check out some of the links that others gave you, bit I believe you have a tea cup, and your dog will stay that size. No bigger.. I love toys and tea cups!!
Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment