Thursday, July 30, 2009

A good name for a dog?

I will buy getting a cocker spaniel pretty soon and I'm thinking of naming her Lady because she's going to be like a golden color, but does anyone else have any other suggestions?
Answers:
Here's a great site with thousands of dog names http://dogbreedz.com/dognames
Tobby
buzuum
missy
biscuite
lasie ?
i think lady is a cute name because its like laddy and the trap
Poopoo, Azorel, Man, Linda, Pal, Pooky, Persida, Cleopatra.
You can actually adopt a purebred cocker spaniel very easily. I work with a cocker spaniel rescue. Try looking on petfinder.com. I think Lady is a cute name. I also like Blondie :)
Honey bear, Honey for short.
fuckface
Lola
bella
Nina
Daisy
You should probably give her an ordinary ("human") name鈥攐ne you would give your child. Our dogs are also our kids; we raise them. But, it is still appropriate to give them decent nicknames. If you are naming her based on her golden appearance, all I can think of is "Blondie."
name her Laci
BUBBLES
I JUST LOVE THAT NAME
lady? as in lady and the tramp? that's an awesome idea!
well Lady is so cute but if your looking for something else try Goldy locks or Amber
If I were you, I shall call her "mini-me"
Congratulations on the new family member! How about Dandelion?

No comments:

Post a Comment