Thursday, July 30, 2009

A few days ago, my brother too his dog for a walk?

and he had a heart atack and feel too the ground and died efrount of him, he was only 10 years old. I am still in pain , does anyone nows how long its will takes for it too go away?
Answers:
OMG.i still miss the dog that i had from 5 - 13 and im 26 now...if you love him you will always think of him.the only thing you can do is think of the good things and hope that you made his life all it could be.
IT will never. That is sad, my friend had a littler brother who died of cancer and we sall his face (ghost) in a car.
it wont but too keep ur mind of him get a new puppy it sounds wrong but from my experience it works
Who had the heart attack the dog or your brother?
im so sorry
u just have to remember he is gone to a better place the pain will never go away but u can control it by remembering he is in a better place
hope i helped
It can take quite a long time. I lost a cat who was three years old on Valentine's day. He just dropped dead as we were playing. It doesn't bother me as bad now, but it was a few months to get here. Shopping at the pound for a kitten was the worst. There were all these baby Boscoes and I wanted to take them all home, but then, they reminded me so much of him, I'd just cry. I got a calico instead [he was the color of dark chocolate] and she has helped a lot.
think he meant his brother.dogs dont usually live 10 years.
im confused who died your dog or your little brother?
and by the way dogs do normally live past ten if you take care of them my dogs ten and acts like a puppy..so..
who died, your brother or the dog? Either way, its' a really sad situation and will take longer than a few days to get over it.
You need to be a little more specific! Was it your brothers dog that died or was it your brother that died?
I am so sorry.
It can take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment