Monday, May 24, 2010

Any sympathy for Michael Vick?

I don't have 1 bit of sympathy for this stupid black person. I am not being racist BUT I HATE HIM! I hate animal abusers! How could anyone still care about him he should be shot! As of all animal abusers, now do you have sympathy FOR THIS STUPID AzzzzHOLE?! Please don't put in what he did to the dogs I can't bare it. And if you do I will report you no joke.
Answers:
I think he is a terrible person! I even thought he was my favorite player in the NFL, and I looked up to him! He makes me sick, the dogs have nerves and can feel pain, and making them fight to the death is inhumane. They are living breathing creatures, and people cannot say that they would fight if they were out in the wild! People train them to do it, and it isn't fair! You people may think I'm crazy, but I'm not! Dogs are probably the only living things that I have ever cared about, and if you read my questions I have asked, you might figure out why.
Nope, no sympathy whatsoever.
But I have to ask - if you hate HIM, then why did you feel the need to mention the fact that he was black?
Black has nothing to do with it at all. He is a sick kcuf who should never be allowed in his life to go near an animal again, unless it is meat he bought in the supermarket.
I just pray that he gets a taste of what his dogs went through when he gets caged up in prison. Please if there is a God let there be many dog lovers in there with him. I hate him also.yes, I do think dogs are better than him. Those poor dogs had no choices, but sick Vick did.
no sympathy here
he dug his grave now he can lie in it with all the dead dogs he killed.seems appropriate
I saw a news report of people carrying signs and saying the NFL should let him play. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Anyone who thinks he should even be walking free right now, let alone allowed to carry on his normal life and play football, is ignorant and should receive the same punishment Vick receives. If they have pets of their own, they should be taken away. I don't care who you are or what you do, NOBODY has the right to live a normal life after causing so much pain and suffering to a living thing. Vick is an arrogant SOB and I hope he gets the maximum jail time allowed for his crimes, and that he never be allowed to touch a football again. He took away these dogs entire lives, their right to live and be happy, their everything. His life and happiness should be taken away too.
Only as much as he had on the animals he tortured, abused, and slaughtered. Anyone who can purpsely harm a living creature for entertainment is despicable and deserves no sympathy whatsoever.
Gee. It's all chicks answering.
I agree 100 percent. Id like to see him and Mike Tyson fight to the death.There both trash! Lets see that, see how they like it.Who would find enjoyment watching dog fights?SICK!!I dont even like seeing puppies bite when their playing.I dont want them to get hurt.
There really isn't any reason to bring race into it-but I have NO sympathy for ANYONE that would abuse, kill, mistreat, hurt, injure an animal.
Check out http://www.ipetrescue.com
you didn't have to mention him being black. not part of it. and no sympathy...even after all those questions about him
Yes I do have sympathy. Being a football lover Michael Vick is one of the most exciting players to watch. I love animals more than anyone I know and I intend to make animals part of my career but this is just from the point of a NFL fan. However I will stand up for him with the fact no one ever gave him a chance. He was considered guilty before his plea bargain and i think that is a bunch of crap. Innocent until proven guilty is one thing I stand for.
Michael Vick is probably the most cold hearted thing to walk the face of the earth.
none!! I hope the son of a beotch rots in jail and they kick him out of football!

No comments:

Post a Comment