Friday, May 21, 2010

Animal cruelty post?

Hey I need some dog lovers to cheer me up...read my other question.I'm really upset!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
Answers:
I would be over there with an umbrella standing over the dog- if the owners came out "Oh I'm sorry I just assumed you weren't home since your poor puppy is getting drenched- I just didn't want him to get a cold or anything"
well its not really cruelty im sure there is a reason one maybe that the owners dont want their house smelling like wetdog. go see why they left him out kindly then maybe u would understand
Ugg these are the hardest situations!! I agree with Darlygirl! Those of us whose pets are part of the family have a really hard time understanding why some PPL want a pet?? I have heard of people with neighbors like this have success talking or writing a letter calmly, and nicely asking if they are thinking of rehoming the dog and offering to help do that. I hope there ends up being a resolution and this isnt something you have to watch day in and out! What a heartbreak!
I can't believe your'e just watching the poor dog get wet. That is cruelty too! What's up with your police dept.? Are they at the dog fights? I would go knock at the door! If no one answered, I would get some plastic and make a lean to. This happen to a friend of ours. Her neighbor tied their dog to the tree and it was pouring. She went over and put the dog in her garage. The bad neighbor got a big fat fine! Don't be such a wuz!! Please do something! This is one of God's creatures and it needs your intervention!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment