Monday, May 24, 2010

Any name ideas?

I am getting a GSD pup and need a regesterd name and call name for her. She is 8 weeks old! The breedersaid it must be a beatles song name and must have Peakes Brook in front of it! Please help! here is a pic of her!!
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s52/g...
Answers:
She looks wonderful, how about:
Peakes Brook Dear Prudence(Prue)
Peakes Brook Ticket to ride(Elley)
Peakes Brook Penny Lane(Penny)
Peakes Brook Lady Madonna(Maddie)
Peakes Brook Herecomesthsun(Darhla)
The first one I like the best, she really looks like a Prue.
Awww! What a cutie. Is Beatles the litter theme? Peakes Brook is an awful long kennel name! So we have 16 characters to work with? Is she a true black and tan or is that a big saddle?
Do you definitely want the call name to reflect the registered name?
Is she a show dog?
My favorite:
Peakes Brook Revolution. (call name Volley? Reva? Shawna?)
This sounds like a great German Shepherd to me. All the greats I can think of (not an extensive list) are the kennel name and one strong word. Covy Tucker-Hill's Manhattan. Altana's Mystique. Even the dog in your avatar: Von Kay's Visualize.
Lucy In The Sky (call name Skyler, Diamond or Lucy)
Lovely Rita (call name Rita)
Eleanor Rigby (call name Rigby)
It's Only Love (call name Lovey)
Ticket To Ride (call name Ticker or T.R.)
Yellow Submarine (call name Pepper, Marina or Sub)
Ask Me Why
Baby It's You
Eight Days A Week (call name Daisy)
Here Comes The Sun (too long, but you can shorten) (call name Darla or Sunny)
EDIT: Oh. I thought you were saying in your "about you" space that that was the dog in your avatar. Did you know Gennie? I thought it was rather weird that they gave her up to a Junior when she was in the top 10. (Anyway, that's the gossip I heard.) OK, cool. Thanks for the explanation. That's too bad about her. I apologize for that comment. It wasn't really appropriate here. I regretted adding it shortly after I wrote it, but I wasn't in a place to delete it.
moonbeam
Uh, Peakes Brook Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds?
really, that's a strange requirement!
Peakes Brook Lovely Rita
Peakes Brook Julia
Peakes Brook Honey Pie
Peakes Brook Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for Me and My Monkey (ok, couldn't resist)
Peakes Brook Sadie (from Sexy Sadie)
How cute, I love dogs hear are a few names of mine and other peoples dogs.
Lady Tattoo------my dog
Little Sunshine-----my dog---deceased
Rossie Girl------my dog
Lucky Girl------my dog
Sweet Pee-----friend
Snickers------friend
Lady Bug------friend
Hope i was of help and your new pup is so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment