Friday, May 21, 2010

Any good names for a golden retreiver puppy?


Answers:
boy= buddy
girl= goldilocks =D
look here
boy= http://www.cat-dog-names.com/male-boy-do...
girl = http://www.cat-dog-names.com/female-girl...
jen or glenda
girl butter cup, blonde boy cooper, scooter
Chuckles or Matilda
caddy or flea bag
YoU Can type in DOG NAMES and a whole list of them come up..Lots of names to choose from..
king, prince or maybe duke
princess or cinderlla
Winchester, buckshot
Goldie...Sammi..Hershey..Riley...
Diamond...Sandy...
Well- these are just some suggestions:
Sputnik
Dart
Arrow
Go Getter
hey
dutchess-girl
comet-boy
buddy- boy
baby-girl
honey- girl
sorry thats not a lot but its all i can think of.
I named my Golden Sugar when I was kid. And it seems to suit her still cuz she's so sweet! Yeah I know it's corny.
Figure out who your dog is, as far as personality.
I have two cats also and I named one Jet because when she was younger she used to zip around the house like a jet. And the other is named Slapdash because she was the runt of the litter and overall just a little goof-ball.
I haven't seen the pup, so I can't think of anything except the cliche golden names like, Goldie, Sunshine/ Sunny, Rosie (for the more reddish ones), Sandy, etc.
I knew one called Sneakers... that always seemed very appropriate for an energetic golden retriever puppy.
Have a golden retriever puppy who was the biggest in his litter so i named him bear.
goldie

No comments:

Post a Comment