Friday, May 21, 2010

Any dog names you suggest for me?

I've just got my male toy dog and im not sure what to call him.
But I'm thinking of calling him Fawkes or Prince or Chester or Max, then again I'm real confused on what to call him
For me is very hard cause the names will stick with them there whole life and i don't want to call them something weird and something comfortable.
Also I'm getting a Samoyed real soon and I'm decided to call her Phoenix or RJ but im not sure.
That's why i need your suggestions.
Suggest something for me, because its really going to effect the way i call my dogs.
Thanks in advance!!
Answers:
Here's a great site with thousands of dog names for you to choose from http://dogbreedz.com/dognames
i like the names chester, digit and winnie for the toy and RJ, romeo, or max for the samoyed but its all up to you stick with a name that suits the dogs personality type that i found works well.
goodluck
name him prince if hes majestic looking and is smart :) i love the name prince no on ones gonna make fun of that name :)
chester is a good name for a cute and funny dog thats very hansom :)
pheonix sounds to suit dogs that are firey with spirit and loves to be free running and playing and doing all sorts of new things ! and pheonix sounds also to fit a very beautiful dog :)
R.J. sounds like a relaxed but cool dog thats chillen and it should suit your dog if your dog loves to just hang around you follow you :)
choose the one that suits your dog :)
how about shankly, thats my dogs name, ( hes an ex liverpool manager) sorry but by the way i am a liverpool supporter, and shankly was god
If you have two dogs, call them U and TWO. It's easy to remember when you want to yell at them.
I really like Chester, and the reason being because you can actually have his name be WindChester and just Shorten it. I also like CasaNova, Call him Nova. Or Remington, Call him Remi. I have a male Shnauzer named Bronson which I really think is a great name for a small dog because it sounds tough! LOL
And for your Samoyed I think Phoenix is good. Never really been fond of initials for dog names.
You should take all the names and call them out, like your calling to your dog, and whichever sounds the best then name it that name.
Good luck with your new pup!

No comments:

Post a Comment