Friday, May 21, 2010

Any good tricks to getting dog hair off of furniture?? thanks!?


Answers:
I read somewhere if you put plastic gloves on your hands and use them that it'll work.
a lint roller works wonders!!
duck tape. it is awesome for pulling those little tiny hairs out that the vaccuum wont pick up
Tape
rap tape around ur hand sticky side out and "pet" it
my teacher does this with his shirt [he has cats]
Vacuum, tape/lint roller.
If you don't have a lint roller, try this! (It works on dark clothing too!)
Take some packing tape (the clear kind) and lightly wrap some around your hand, sticky side out. (two or three loops is enough) Run your hand over the area with dog hair. Hair sticks to tape, then toss the tape away!
I use a lint roller and they work great. The kind that is like tape and once the 'sticky' is gone you tear it off at the perforated line and it takes off the used piece?
I don't recommend tape because it leaves a sticky residue that attracts even more hair.
Try wetting your hand and wiping your furniture. Surprise!
i spray down furniture with fabreeze and then use my hands to "roll" off all of the fur from our furniture with my hands.
I use a damp washcloth. It works great.
Please ask one of your maids to clean up. It's not butlers job!
I use the rolling masking tape lint remover. Works well for me.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment