Friday, May 21, 2010

Ants attacking my dog and filling my house. dog health issues?

Dog Health Questions
Jess is apparently in extreme pain due to invasion of ants...she's constantly licking and scartching her nose, stopping to shove her face on the floor to rub it, or freaking out and rolling around trying to rub her nose.

Yeah, I believe there's an ant still stuck in her mouth stinging her...
I really have no way to help her and I feel that it's a repeat of when she was sniffing in a bush and tried to eat a bee
the bee bit her tounge, and her tounge swelled up so bad we had to take her to a vet or it'd block her windpipe... -_-
And my parents are at a ******* concert and I can't drive, so if it's a repeat, I have no way of helping her...
Answers:
I don't get the question here.
If you're asking if it's bad for your dog that their are ants biting her, it could be. It really depends if she gets an allergic reaction, just like anything else, including bee stings. Also, you kinda have the bees and ants mixed up. Ants normally don't sting, they bite. Bees normally don't bite, they sting.
Your best bet is to wait and see what happens, or call a vet and ask for the advice you're looking for (99 percent chance they'll tell you what I did).
You should have called your parents. They need to take her to the vet and get her taking care of and you need to have your residence sprayed for insects.

No comments:

Post a Comment