Monday, May 24, 2010

Any suggestions?

I know I keep asking this, but does anybody have any name suggestion's for a male Weimaraner puppy? I will be getting him on either September 8th, 9th, 15th, or 16th. I am leaning towards Shadow or Rusty, or something that describes the way they look. I will judge based on personality, but I want to have some backup names just in case nothing about its personality just JUMPS out at me. And please don't give me sites with 1000's of dog names. They take too long to go through and I will just look right past them.
Answers:
How about thunder because of the gray hair that they have. Like the gray clouds of a thunder storm. Just a though.
I think Blitz is cute : )
(though it sounds a lot like "sit")
i like sugar pie, or how about champ!
How about your name and shadow after it?example...Tarri's shadow(as a pup will be lol!) u can call it Shadow for short.GL THumper
Mitch?
Jake?
Ozzie?
Onyx?
Murphy?
i like rusty or something diffrent besides shadow.
How bout stain?
As far as i know, Weimaraners are known as "Grey Ghost" because of their coat.My suggestion would be the name "Casper".
Not original but the name is the most popular among the ghost i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment