Friday, May 21, 2010

Any good pet spas in the newtown, ct area?

i have 2 dogs, a 3 month old goldendoodle and a 3 year old spaniel-chow mix(w/ very sensitive skin). im looking for some groomers to try for them, preferably one that uses natural products, and it would have to let me bring my 3 year olds shampoo and things, because anything else will give her a rash. thanks in advance!
Answers:
Same here!!
I too live in CT and have never heard of Newtown. Your best bet is to see who your veterinarian recommends or to do a local search of groomers in your area and call each up asking about their producs and services.
Good luck with your search! Sorry I could not be more of a help!!
Hi Golden :)
LOL I hate to admit this but I live in CT and I don't know where Newtown is. Where are you exactly??
HI Vet Tech! I guess we better get out a map!

No comments:

Post a Comment