Friday, May 21, 2010

Any dog names???

about 30 minutes ago my dog had puppys 5 puppys and we havnt thought of any names,do you know any good names for baby dogs who look like one of these odgs (sorry dont know the breed)http://files.myopera.com/artsyflower/blo... it looks kinda like that but smaller
Answers:
Dachsunds.
And maybe:
Winston
Cowboy
Mac
Betsy
Spaz
Toodles
Roxy
It all depends on what you like or if they're boy/girl
Dink or Dinky
Pinky
Taco
Irving
winnie is my dog's and it is the cutest name in the world. also look at how they look like a brown dog can be brownie. look it how they act a puppy that acts silly all the time can be looney. use your imagination and have fun with it.
Lily, Max, Kate, Roxie, Chloe, Ben, it all depends on if they're boy/girl and their personality. Good luck!
Lexi
Sanny
Princess
Jack
Pax
Rocky
Binky
Dinky
Pinky
Tinky
Linky
The puppy wont really have a personality if it was just born, so personality is out. Just name it a fun name. My dog's name is Miko, like the racoon off Pocohantus. (I'm not sure how to spell that). I like Raider, Brutus, Caesar , Taco. Like a sports team, name him after that. Just have fun with it!
its either a minidachs or just a dachsands
names:
eggy
lucky
shorty
my dogs name is koby
Well there are many names. You could just name by the way they act or look. Like the one in the picture you showed. That one should be named SHYanne. She looks shy. :)
Depends on the gender, colour and personality. For my dog, I thought of what she reminded me of. Worked for me. Be creative. Looking at that dog, I think of the names
Girl-
Cupcake
Brownie
Cookie
Patsy
Bitty
Boy-
Tipp
Dizzy
Piccolo
Bubbles
Doodle
It's a dachshund! Are you planning on keeping all those puppies? If not, it wouldn't be a good idea to name them cuz if someone else wants to call them a different name, it might confuse them. Let me know if you're selling them! I'd like one
How about, SAMMY, SALAMI, TINY, SHORT STUFF, AND CADDIE [ CA-DEE] 鈾?
here are a few dog names
Rex,
Cosmo,
Giza,
sunny/sunshine,
Missy,
Fighter,
Candy,
Sasha,
Cali,
Coco,
Max,
Tori,
Gizmo,
Clara,
Cookie,
Becky,
Tod,
Friday,
Shya,
Kiki,
Lollipop,
Frisky,
Jake,
Tom.
or you could find a website with more names if you don't like these good luck with your puppies!
What about."Rocky"?
dude its true that liverpool r way better than tranmere rovers so just shut ur crap up...tranmere rovers will just run away from their own stadium if they have a match to play against liverpool...u jerk of..

No comments:

Post a Comment