Monday, May 24, 2010

Any one know a good choice of dog food thats small bites?

I have a tea cup chihuahua and im trying to get him used to eating dog food because he didnt like it before i have tried several kinds anyone know of a dog food that has tiny kibbles of food my dog has a hard time eating it...he doesnt like can food to moist for him so any one know dr dog food that is very tiny bites?
Answers:
I use by Nature Organic it has same bites.
you can check it out at http://www.bynaturepetfoods.com... All the best:~)
heh, maybe cat food...
I feed my min pin Science Diet Adult Small Bites. He wants to be a scientist when he gets older.
My chihuahua eats Kibbles and Bits. They make small food specially for smaller sized dogs.
Hill's is the best dog food. I buy it in the vets. Its really healthy, my dogs absolutely love it and you can get a bag for small dogs!
鈾ope I helped鈾?
Eukanuba Dog Food Small Breed.
Those bites are small. I chose them for our Jack Russell when he was a puppy. He's a year now weighing 15lbs. Thats biggest he will get. We still get him the same brand but for adult dogs. They are a little bigger but we put a little warm water in it to make it a little soft for him. He loves it.
hi, my baby girl chihuahua eats bakers puppy complete she is oldish now but she still loves it there is really tiny pieces and little bone shapes "how cute"
Try my sites I sale all organic treats and accessories for all siz dogs, chck'em out,
http://www.crittersnackz.com/store/affil...
http://www.dogyums.biz/store/affiliate.a...
Hope you find what your looking for!!
Canidae is a very good choice for dogs. My cat will steal the dog food out of my dog's bowl. It's also very healthy and will give your dog a great coat and nice fur.
Chihuahuas tend to be very picky eaters. I have bred Chihuahuas for a long time and I own #10 of my own. I'm feeding mine Canidae All Life Stages, and they absolutely love it. When I first started them on it, I never really thought they would eat it, but I bought a small bag and gave it a try. To my surprise, the second I opened the bag, they went crazy for it and loved it. The kibble is small and easy for them to chew, they have NEVER been sick, as a matter of fact, my vet is surprised, at how healthy they are. I would highly recommend this food to you! Buy a small bag and give it a try. If your dog likes it, you can alway's buy a bigger bag later.

No comments:

Post a Comment