Friday, May 21, 2010

Any body used this pet insurance? http://www.pet-insurance.co.uk/quick_quote?

It seems very reasonable, and directed to it by E@L.
Are there any problems with it? Which insurance company would you recommend for lifetime cover? (I hate making decisions!)
Answers:
I have used E %26 L for a dog club and we never managed to make a successful claim!!
I believe Petplan is reliable.
I have Petplan, my dog was attacked by a fox and diagnosed with a long term cancer, he was one of the first to survive it and Petplan have covered it all.
The best time to get pet insurance is when your pet is young. I have seen alot of times when people try to use it, the claim is denied because it is a preexisting condition
I use Tesco's. 拢20 per month for Two dogs. No complaints so far. One claim paid promptly.
My friend uses Marks and Spencers pet insurance. I think she pays 拢11 a month and there's no access to pay on a claim.
I have Marks and Spencer dog insurance and you can opt to have no excess to pay and they cover up to 拢7,000 per year and ongoing treatment so long as you renew yearly, they don't do monthly instalments you have to pay up front

No comments:

Post a Comment