Monday, May 24, 2010

Any Names For A Black and White Female Chihuahua?

I'm getting my dog this Tuesday and I don't have a name. She is white with a black spot on her back and black covering her ears and the sides of her face. She looks like a panda. Any good names?
Answers:
First of all, congratulations!! Here's a great site with thousands of dog names http://dogbreedz.com/dognames
How about ying yang
oreo or panda!
Piadad: Means spotted female.
Lola.
Give her a normal name like Zoey, Lola, Angle, Chloe, Jamie
penny
meme, (pronounced ,meemee) there is a chiuahua in my neighborhood names meme and she is vey sweet and smart! goiod luck!
Oreo is a very good name.
Not oreo!
Oreo is wayy over used
I like...
~Daisy
~Beau [means beautiful in French]
~Poco [means little in Spainish]
~Felice [means happy in Italian]
How about Mukow (pronounced, "moo cow")? Say it like you're asian. "Mukow! Come!"

1 comment: