Friday, May 21, 2010

Any Advice would be great...my beagle it OUT OF CONTROL!?

I have a four year old beagle and she has to be the MOST stubborn animal on this planet. I still till this day can NOT leave her alone. She has to be within 10 feet of me. If i have to run upstairs, I have to carry her with me because she will immediaetly pee, poop, jump on a table (Dining or coffee) jump on the sofa, try her hardest to open the fridge or try to jump on the counters (They are too high up, but she has pulled stuff off of them). I discipline her and she doesnt care. She spends her days searching the house for crumbs. She also is always standing and whining at the door. Regardless that I walk her x2 a day. (LONG 15-30 mins walks) and then I take her out to pee and she will come back in and still beg for a treat 4 years later. 1/2 the time I take her out she will not sue the bathroom and then come back in the house and stand at the door to go out? She is smart and charming, but a real pain. PLease help! I dont want to discourage her from wanting to go outside.
Answers:
I found an article called Dogs Behaving Badly and it's about a Beagle. There are a lot of good articles and expert tips on DogChannel.
http://www.dogchannel.com/dog-training/d...
My cat is doing that now i just got her, but she attacks me i have many scars now.
i have a beagle and they are very energitic and stubborn if not trained right, Get her enrolled in an obiedence class and crate train her during the day.
good luck.
she has you wrapped around her little paw. I would just die laughing watching this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment