Sunday, August 2, 2009

Animal adoption?

i live in austria...does any body know anyplace to adopt a puppy? i really would want to make the life of an animal a happier one! :)
Answers:
look online for your area for pet resuces. or an spca like we have in the states.
do you have classifides in your paper... look there. or post an ad that you want to adopt a puppy
do you have pet stores?
sometimes people post home made ads in grocery stores and gas stations here in the states, maybe they do it there in austria too?
I don't live in austria, but.
maybe call someone and ask!!
You should go to the dog store in your city and buy it. Or you beg the dog of your neighbour.
Ask your local vets. I'm sure they know of shelters and rescues near by. Google for shelters/rescues in your area. Being in Canada that's about the best I can suggest.
I'd say call the police - in my country, they are the ones who usually pick up a stray - they should be able to refer you to an Animal Protection facility where they have abandoned animals for adoption...
I'd look around online for you, but my German is pretty bad :/
Do you have a animal shelter where you live? If you do try checking them out. If not try a local newspaper or a pet store.

No comments:

Post a Comment