Friday, May 8, 2009

*****WANTED******WANTED*****WANTED****** Anyone in the Inland Empire giving away a Labrador Male Dog?

I am looking for a Labrador Male (not neutered) for my Female Lab Mix. Preferably 1 1/2 years or younger.
Answers:
Please advertise in your local newspaper - this counts as spam and is not allowed on YA! Plus, you should NOT be breeding unless you are a professional breeder, which you obviously aren't. If you want puppies please get them from the shelter.
Why??To breed?/We've enough dogs thank-you.
why do you want to breed LAB mix
sorry no, but have one here in US and love it
as i said to someone before YAHOO IS NOT A PLACE OF ADVERTISEMENT.YOU WILL GET A LOT OF BAD FEED BACK YOU SHOULD NOT CROSS BREED WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH DOGS WITH OUT A HOME. NOW GO ADVERTISE ON NEWSPAPER OR SOMEWHERE ELSE petqna.com IS FOR PEOPLE WITH QUESTIONS AND REAL CONCERNS.
I Echo MANY Answers here. Do not breed just to have puppies. I can see this is why you want a male (intact) Lab. If you want to see the miracle of birth, there are plenty of places to go to see this. If you want puppies,...I suggest you may adopt one at a Humane Shelter, they all need "good" homes.
However; transparent as your question is, yes; we have too many unwanted dogs, and mixed breed dogs are not desirable to the serious dog purchaser.
I just had my Female German Shepherd AKC/OFI (A-2) award wining Pedigreed spayed and she had plenty of breeding years remaining. I also have an "intact" Male German Shepherd that is well able to breed her, and also comes from a long line of Police Dogs award winning in UKC and Working Dog competitions.
I would have "loved" to have bred my Female, but, when I look in the paper here in the Traverse City area of Michigan, there are just way too many dogs and German Shpeherds available, and often I see these Pups still for sale well into and older than 16-20 weeks and older. There is too many dogs, and not enough good owners for them.
Do yourself, your dog, and society a favor. Have your Female Spayed, and if you want a companion for her, get another one of these dogs that need a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment