Friday, May 8, 2009

"All dog owners look like their dogs"?

Is this true?
do you have a dog, if so do you look like it or resemble it in anyway?
hmmm, i dout it lol
but ive just watched 102 dalations and it shows owners who look like their dogs and it made me laugh.
so do you?
or do you know somebody who does?
Answers:
I definitely don't.. But I have noticed that dogs do sometimes have the same body type as their owners.. Heavier dogs often have heavier owners, thin or athletic dogs tend to be thinner and more athletic.. But generally I think those people who you see on tv who look very much like their dogs.. go out of their way to redo hair etc to resemble the dog.
It is true. I walk around looking for something to hump with my tounge hanging out and my penis exposed.
I do ~! I look like a Dobermann~! Powerful, handsome, beautiful, fit, muscular looking~!!! The neighbor next door look like Chinese Crested ~!! Even then are retired old American farts~!!
time my hair was all crazy and my dogs hair was all crazy and we looked just alike and my Jack Russel is bad and Im bad so. That is funny I always tell people like dog like owner
no, i got a cute little chihuahua with long legs, i am short and chubby (okay i am fat, really fat). :-)
My dog has short black hair, my dog has short black hair.
I am short, my dog is short (I am 5'4 he is 15 inches)
My dog is lean and graceful looking- I am not :P
My dog is adorable and so am I :P
Not really.
They might ACT like their owner in dog form though.
I'm shy.
So is my dog.
i dont look a thing like any of my dogs
i have five
Front or back views LOL ?
So true! My relative has lots of dogs, and she looks like every one of them lol. She also dresses them in similar fashion taste as hers. They look kinda cute.
Its kinda a saying sice you spend so much time with your dog your starting to look like him.. But not really
Sometimes I think my wife gets us mixed up. Last night at dinner she pointed to a chair and said "SIT"
my sister's toy poodle has ribbons tied up in a pigtail. lol, yes my sister really accesorizes her. well my sister always wears pigtails with ribbons. the toy poodle has black hair. so does my sister! LOL. and their noses are both pointy. and they can lick their noses. is that what you mean by looking alike and resembling?
So true! My best friend has a German Shorthaired Pointer and they are both hyper, long-nosed and covered in freckles. We joke all the time that they are twins.
I love that scene from 102 Dalmations - so funny.
As for me . . . one of my dogs is frequently called The Ugliest Dog Alive, Vomitface, and my personal favorite, Boogerhead. How do your even spell that? So I hope it's not *always* true, lol. But a lot of the time it is.
I think there are something is true. As the old saying goes: Like feather, like son: like mother, like daughter; love me, love my dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment