Friday, May 8, 2009

"Can I have a beagle Dad?" my lad asked me this morning, which I thought was a bit odd being as I'd....

recently bought him a Jack Russell puppy, then I remembered I'd bought a bag of cinnamon Bagels last night.
What are the funniest requests etc you've had from your kids?
Answers:
My little one was getting very frustrated when I couldn't fulfil his request for "scupple" biscuits. It took 15 minutes of him jumping up and down for me to finally realise - he wanted a "couple" of biscuits!!!
He used to be embarrassingly obsessed with my boobs and when he asked (in the middle of a packed city centre) why mine stuck out the front when his stuck out the back (shoulder blades!!) I had to make him promise to leave it if I told him what they were for. I thought my explanation of feeding babies and holding up tee-shirts was spot on!!
My niece used to ask my mum for the ice cream with "handles". We didn't know what she meant until she showed us the packet of ice cream cones!! lol
Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land? Can we go to Disney Land?
My son, aged 3 pointing at the food cupboard and shouting 'Bastard!..after pulling some things out, I finally pulled out the pasta..which is what he wanted lol.
Also, my niece couldn,t say 'blackcurrant...she used to ask for blackcunt...which could get a tad embarrassing lol!!
Sure he did.
Don't buy him a beagle, it'll only crash-land on Mars.
At least they got the aim right.
my niece asked me once, 'when you were little did you want to grow up to be fat?'
cheek of her, but what can you do , I just said yeah
just remembered another one, I was expalining to my other niece how my aunt was her great aunt, and she said 'but, what's so great about her??'
I had to agree again
We were having a bbq and had king prawns, my friends son piped up ' we had prawns straight out of the water when we were in Ireland, but we had to pull off their testicles first' .
We were laughing so hard we couldn't talk for half an hour.
Jamino-surely you jest! My children are married and have children and I have trouble remember their names-so it is not likely I can remember what funny requests they asked me but I will forgive you for this mind-boggling Q!lol marlyne
whatever you do don't buy a beagle, they mostly can't be house trained.
When my nephew was very small he was always asking can we dig up the bitc-h? (dig (sand) at the beach)- had to give a quick speech therapy lesson but relieved once we knew what he meant!
Theses are all really funny! At a relatives bbq recently the weather was pretty awful and we were all sitting under an awning, he looked out into the rain where his juice was sitting on the table, and shouted, "my juice is getting wet!"
A colleague of mine unfortunately died and I had to explain to my daughter (six years old at the time). She said: "Oh, so Pam has gone to heaven, where Great Nanny went? Will they have a carnival for her?"
I'm assuming my daughter meant funeral. But Pam would have sooo preferred a carnival!
My now 13 year old, when she was about 2 or 3 could not say "truck". It came out as "fu##".
Also, at the same age as above, she was once trying to identify the holidays of the year, going month by month. She skipped Thanksgiving. When I prompted her that she missed one, she said "Oh yeah. Is that the one with the chicken and the indian".
My nephew was once out with my sister. She was getting ready to go on a business trip and would be staying at a Marriott. While in a public place with people in ear-shot distance, he asked her "Does daddy know you will be sleeping with Mario".
I havenot got any kids of my own, but I have lots of nieces and nephews.
My one niece is only 7. I collected her from school when she was 6 and she was showing me this tiny scratch on her chin. She told me she had fell over and hurt her chin and the teacher had to put a "cold compost" on it!!
A few days after this she was talking to her mom and said that the teacher at school had asked their parents to check their hair for "woodlice" instead of head lice.
They do say the funniest things.
:-)))
My son over heard one of those " Have a happy period" BS. commercials and wanted to know when he would get his. He is really behind maturity wise...He was twelve at the time.
When my youngest daughter was about 2, I would pick her up at the babysitter's after work. One day she said to me, "Dawn gave me peetygetty!" I looked at her slightly horrified for a moment, and asked Dawn what she gave my daughter. Turns out, my daughter couldn't say spaghetti!
My 6 year old niece while watcing the ducks was asked how many there were. Her answer "One, two, three...and there cubs".
Kids are funny creatures.
I also have 2 of my own. Can't think of any funny things they do. Too tired.
Nice one. Kids getting the pronunciation wrong comes up with some funny requests.
my 6 year old daughter ask if she could play with mummy's candle, in front of the mother in law i didn't now were to look
I have a school teacher friend who was teaching her son the right way to act and eat at one of the finer restaurants when he was three yrs old. The waiter came to the table to take the order and she asked him what he would like, roast beef or roast pork. He asked where beef came from and she told him a cow. He goes, "OH NO! MOM, I don't wanna eat a cow!" She said, "Well, honey, you eat bacon and that comes from a pig." He said, "Yeah Mom, I know but pigs expect it!" Now he's 35 yrs old and produces and directs movies.
Not a request - a statement on the most packed out bus I'd ever been on. (and it was my baby brother not my child)
He had a bad habit of biting his nails so I told him not to because he would become really fat. A very heavily pregnant woman got on the bus, and straight away he piped up (rather loudly) "I know what YOU'VE been doing" - well the entire bus was in stitches and I just went so red and hung my head in shame.
I was quite cruel to him when I was little. My grandma game visiting and gave us 拢1 each - I went straight to the shop and spent most of mine - came back with a few coppers left. I said to my brother "look, I've got four and you've only got one" - wanna swap? Sure as heck (bless him) he said OK, so I gave him 7p and took his 拢1 off him then we both went to the shop. Feel kinda guilty about it still but it was funny at the time!
i dont have a kid but one time my friends [guy] sister asked his mom what sex was and mom replied "its what two people do when they love each other" so she went around telling every1 she had sex with her brother
hahaha =]
wasn't from my kids as i can't remember to hand the funnies they.'ve come out with.
But about 4 years ago we lived on a lovely estate (out in country, so small estate really) one of the neighbours kids had speech problems and disabilities, he really loved our dog and would often come and sit with us whilst i was gardening and he'd talk to the kids, my hubby and especially the dog! lol, anyway i complained that something was eating my plants, he turned round and told me that it'd be the slags,
I was shocked , as his sister was walking past with her friends so said to him he really shouldn't call his sister that. He looked at me really odd, pointed to my plants and said "its the slags that are eating your plants not my sister". I then realised he meant slugs and i had to apologise for calling his sister a slag even though by mistake.
Many years ago as a 'Bobby' I was on patrol at a very large Fete. A little girl came up to me and said "Have you seen Val?"
I asked. "Val who?"
She put her hands on her hips and petulantly said "Valerie, of course!"
Not a request, just a funny moment today. My daughter (aged four) was preparing for a bike ride, with me and dog accompanying her, and I said to her "When we get to the steep hill, I can't push you up the hill and control the dog, so you will have to get off your bike and push it. Can you do that?"
Daughter: "I can push my bike and rub my tummy at the same time."
When my brother was 2 1/2 yrs old he told me that for halloween he wanted to dress up as an American F*g... unfortunately he just couldn't say "flag" correctly. He ran around all halloween night telling people that he was an American F*g. I've never done more explaining in my life!
These are lovely - really made me smile today! I teach small children and have had a few really funny moments, mostly when they call me mum and then get a slagging from the rest of the class! Sometimes it's so hard to keep a straight face. My fave was a little girl who could say fork properly, came out f**k every time! She was such an angelic looking five year old, it was just hilarious!
One day we were walking by the toy section at Wal-Mart when my 3 year old nephew started screaming that "want c*ck". Naturally everyone stopped and stared at us and I was embarrassed. I called my sister on my cell phone and asked where he had learned the word and she said "no, he wants the truck".
I was relieved. But people stared at me the entire time. It's a miracle that the cops werent called.
My oldest (8) told her grandma that her hair didn't look that grey in the sink!
My friend works in a nursery and they were asking the children what their dad's did for a living. She said to 1 little boy "whats your daddy?" to which he replied "my dad's a W***ker" my friend said "we don't use language like that" he said " He is a W***ker, my mom said so".
Another time they were making kites and a little girl said that her dad had got a kite. When asked what colour it was, she said she didn't know because she had never seen it. They asked if she hadn't seen it how she knew he's got one. She said that her mom always says that her dad was off flying his kite. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment