Friday, May 8, 2009

2 Part Husky owners question?

Question 1:
Okay I know this is a silly question all husky owners know Huskies don鈥檛 bark they woo.
My Husky Sasha is 10 months old now and has finally figured out the art of wooing鈥?LOL as soon as we wake in the morning she is telling me all sorts of stories.
Wooooaroooo woooo wooooaroooo, OMG it鈥檚 the funniest thing ever.
Does your husky like to talk to you and tell stories?
Question 2:
What is the silliest thing your husky does?
Mine is playing with her green rubber squeaky toy and singing, she goes at it all the time, and it鈥檚 the only squeaky toy she won鈥檛 tear up! I have a video of her singing, it鈥檚 not the best quality, and I had no clue what I was doing when trying to download it, so turn up your volume!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmq2utcyc...
Answers:
What a cutie you have. I have a video very similar to that.
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseactio...
He LOVES his Wubba. He doesn't even like to leave it to go potty!
My baby does a lot of silly things. He loves talking back when he's annoyed or doesn't like what's going on. He'll let you know when he's not pleased! LOL!
He's learned to open the back gate, as well as doors.
He escaped one time and ran to a Publix grocery store and went inside. We got a call from an employee! That was an interesting day.
He howls when the ice cream truck comes down the street.
He sleeps with his head on a pillow.
He does all sorts of silly things, I love him so much.
hahaha how cute my husky does that exact same thing its like shes talking with it lol.. she wooos alot when i say something she woo what I'm saying its cute.. she knows mama she says that alot.. the silliest thing is hard she does alot of them.. she will take one toy at a time and bring it to me before i have a chance to pick it up she will bring another until they are all there then will bark.. what am i supposed to do with ten toys?? lol .. and in the winter when there is snow her fav game is to catch snowballs and sneeze ... tee hee
my husky wakes my up in the morning doing that
I had a actic wolfXMalamute.. she went beyone the wooo and had a full blown wolf howlllllll .. the funniest thing she would do is climb her very high fence, though not to jump over but to climb up on the shed roof so she could howl when the coyotes started up.. The coyotes would shut up immediately.. she would jump down.. If they started again.. she'd climb the fence sit on the roof and howl to shut them up. then jump down again.. the fence was easily 8 feet and the shed roof around 12 ft... very funny.. she also thought she was a lap dog and if you let her she would try to sit in your lap and put her paws around your neck and lay her head on your shoulder.. She was not an over active talker.. but hated fire engine sirens and easily drowned them out with her howls
my husky is SO funny,,,,,,,,,,,,she is 10 months too and named sasha she loves to howl at me and she is the most curious dog ever!!!
she jumps higher than a monkey to LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment